понеделник, декември 31, 2012

Finished challenge: reading challenge addict

Reading Challenge Addict
This past year I got helplessly addicted to reading challeneges. Ok, I admit it - this is one huge step, right! Here is what I signed for, what I completed and what I failed.

  1. Out do yourself - finished
  2. Fairy tale reading - failed :(
  3. 2nds - finished! :)
  4. European reading - finished! :)
  5. 1st in a sereis - finished! :)
  6. TBR mountain - finished! :)
  7. Sir Terry Pratchett - failed :(
  8. Free reads - finished! :)
  9. The alphabet challenge - failed :(
  10. The romance reading challenge - finished! :)
  11. YA challenge - finished! :)
  12. Horror/thriller - finished! :)
  13. Wodehouse - finished! :)
  14. Clocks, cogs and mechanisms - failed :(
  15. Books in translation - resigned :/
  16. Read east - finished! :)
  17. Merely mystery - finished! :)
  18. Stephen King - finished! :)
  19. The Doctor - failed :(
  20. Short stories - finished! :)
  21. Time travel - finished! :)
  22. Graphic novels - failed :(
  23. New authors - finished! :)
  24. Immortals - finished! :)
  25. Get steampucnked - failed :(
  26. Witches - finished! :)
  27. Speculative romance - finished! :)
  28. Ghostly - finished! :)
 Reading challenge addict - 20/28 - this means challenge completed as well!
I had tons of fun choosing books for each challenge.However, I did very little reviews - only where was necessary. My goal for next year is to be more constant with challenge updates to prevent the end of the year rush. Also, all book realted stuff will be from now on posted on Bla bla bla books in order not to bother my stitchy followers :) Really sorry for all the spam these days!

Няма коментари:

Related Posts with Thumbnails