Happy New Year
четвъртък, декември 31, 2009
Happy New Year
Hi there! I'm hoping to make one more post till midnight, so I won't be wishing you happy new year yet! :D
This post here is dedicated to the Haruka & Michiru pattern Hisuimaxwell requested on the 1337 forum. I was bored and didn't feel at all like doing my homework so tried my luck making one and now you'll see the result.
Sorry for being a little late, but with all the New Year stuff couldn't find time up till now. I made two pattern and she chose the bigger one (210 x 196); the small one was 150x...136.
First, sorry that there are so many pages, but my program can't make pdfs. I was thinking about making a zip file and uploading it somewhere, but I don't know any good sites that won't delete your file after few weeks. (Good thing my other pattern are safely uploaded on 1337xstitch! lol) For a first time I make such a big pattern and I hope it's all right. I usually tend to clean patterns more (reducing colours. removing lonely stitches, etc) but she said she liked it and so, the customer's always right! ;D And I was afraid not to ruin the impact of the image as whole. So I just hope that stitched it will look just as well as the pattern. Still if you spot mistakes, please let me know! As stated in the floss list, the white colour has no symbol, simply because it was annoying for me to edit while the whole background was filled with dots. I don't think it's a big problem, just think of a blank square as a sign to stitch white.
I was thinking about adding here the simplified version (it's done so why not...) but Photobucket is soooo slow right now, it took me like half an hour to upload the bigger version, so maybe later. ^^
вторник, декември 29, 2009
Stupid title again. I should get over it already.
This will be a heavy-picture post, let me warn you!
Mmm, let's go one by one...
First! Today I sent my bracelet! I'll wait till it arrives and post a photo then. Special thanks to my sister who took a photo for me, because I was in real hurry today. I hope the letter will reach its recipient safe and sound. To be honest that's my first time sending something abroad, but I hope everything will be okay! And it's the neighbour country, so I hope it'll arrive fast! Wish my letter luck on its journey!
After sending it my best friend and I went to the mall for various goodies, including eye candy and just normal candy! :D My hopes were broken when I saw that they have closed the Yves Rocher shop which I really loved and noone knew where is it now T___T So candies for solace were just so needed and our last stop at the mall was The Chocolate Kingdom:
Only one packet make it home. The other mice... ran away...
In the other packet there was a small toy collection :D I like best the circus elephant in the bottom left but he can't be seen well >.>
Mmm, chocolate is nice for recharging too, and I was so exhausted XP We ran through the whole town... my legs still hurt... Well enough for the outside world :D Now back in home I want to show you my new (that's actually recycled old one!) notebook:
Look what my sister drew :DDDD LOVE IT!!! PUFFLE MANIA!!! The cardboard I used to make the cover is silvery and glittering so the photo doesn't look too good, but I can assure you, in reality it's more than awesome :D
Do you remember the game Plants Vs Zombies I talked about before? We're still playing, but lately it's only the Zen garden we care about ^^" Just let me show you my Tree of wisdom:
And my sister's:
It's name is Dudley and as you see it's 62 feet tall now. I don't know how many meters 62 feet are, but I got the feeling Dudley it's slightly taller than my tree. (I should name my tree too. Maybe Fidancho "Lost Cause" Wiseleaf (fidancho would be the diminutive form of sapling...) But just let me tell you that to grow her tree this tall, my sister mercilessly exploit her other flowers in the Zen garden! I'm not like this! I fight for equality between all species!!!
But truth is Plants vs Zombies isn't the only game we're playing lately. We got hooked on the games of the searching type. I got all my games from NevoSoft or other Russian sites so I got into the Russian "terminology" for the games - they mostly call the searching games Iskalki and I really like this term, lol :P
First is Mystery Legend: Sleepy Hollow
I didn't have the time to get screenshots myself, so this is from the net. I ADORE the Sleepy Hollow movie (Johnny Depp!!!!! ) and I really enjoyed the game, thought it really followed the legend, not the movie. Everything is very pretty drawn..except... Ichabod Crane XP He really killed me... The destination where you have to search are interesting too and not all the objects are easy to see! I wish I had taken I screenshot of the Sleepy Hollow tree decorated like a Christmas tree with the portraits of the victims of the Hessian.
Second is Mortimer Beckett and the Spooky Manor. This time I took some shots:
It's iskalka too, but the idea is more interesting than simply finding objects. First, all the objects are broken and you have to find the pieces. Then you have to put the assembled items on their places that sometimes are in other rooms of the manor. Other objects you have to use - for example you have to gather the pieces of oiler and scissors, then find a oil tank, fill the oiler, find a whetstone, use the oiler on it so you can sharpen the scissors and so on. The main idea is to find all the pieces of a machine that will chase the ghosts of the house. Oh yeah, there are ghost too. They weren't that much of a bother during the game, so I don't really thing there was a need to chase them away.
Like that ghost of alcoholic in the corner who died of cirrhosis and now tries to drink all the wine in the house just to keep you from his fate. support the good cause and give him the bottle of wine.
The only bad thing about the game is that it's really short - just when you're getting enthusiastic it comes to an end! But it seems there's second part too - this should be checked out!
Thirs and my favourite is SUPER COW!!!!
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
The story - the evil prof Duriartty (or smth) runs from the jail and takes over the farm! Now only Super Cow can bring the piece back! I laughed a lot on her diary, and the voice of the cow is awesome. The voices of most of the other animals irritate me, but they too were chosen well to match the characters (specifying - I play the game in Russian) - for example I really liked how the rabbit was lisping . For now I saved the animals up to the rabbit, and my sister, of course, finished the game. If you have a look at her DA page, you'll see her love for the Super Kefir (Kefir is kind of milk drink that in the game gives health to the cow)
Have a lookie in my trophy room:
My favourite one is the champagne from bulls - fans! :DDD Oh, and do you want me to tell you a secret - Super Cow is getting married in the end! (as you can guess I'm watching my sister play).
Last words - those mini games are seriously addicting ^///^ Nyaa, but it's a vacation, still!
вторник, декември 22, 2009
Ok, the title isn't very bright.
In school we drew lots to exchange Christmas presents and we gave it to eachother today. Phew, it was hard choosing it! Due to weather/sickness/work I couldn't buy it until this Sunday. On that day I asked my sister, who was about to go choosing her presents for school, to buy mine too. I asked her to buy one pink poodle (yup, the girl I got to give present too, kinda likes things like this, or so I was told).
But there weren't poodles left in that shop.
So she bought a camel.
Because it was curly like a poodle.
I don't deny that the camel is cute, but it's not exactly the thing you would give to a person, who'd like a pink curly poodle!
So I went hunting myself. That's what I got her in the end. No poodles indeed, but still:
The candle and the soap (that in the little bag is soap) smell so AWESOME, I wanted to eat them! Just for one night they spent in my room, she smelled like chocolate and vanilla. I got them from Refan, a shop, that really encourages eating candles and soaps with those gorgeous smells. (I have to confess that all the time I was hoping that the person who had to give me a present, would buy me something from there... Nyaah, she didn't, so I decided to treat myself with a cocoa soap bar ^////^)
We ( a group of girls in school) usually give eachother small presents too. We didn't talk it this year but this is what I bought for them.
I have to say I'm very pleased with how it turned out! I got the holiday print patterns form I russian site, Ilovehandmade.ru, that is always feeding me with craft ideas and supplies.
I really love those snow balls! So you can imagine how happy I was when I received one too. Here are the presents I got:
The owl is just awesome.
Aand, as an excuse for the crappy photos, I want to say, that I don't have a light bulb in my room for a week or so now (and I hope tomorrow an electrician will finally come, else I will have a very dark Christmas) and I'm using old and crappy (not to mention ugly) desk lamp.
So Christmas is just around the corner, and I have only one day school till the vacation! For now I wish you merry preparations, if you like me, aren't done yet!
събота, декември 19, 2009
As many times as I want!
My sister keeps denying me this right!
So... I've been trying to post a blog for a some time now, but failed, which is good, cause else the posts would be filled with now I'm killing a small rainforest daily by using tissus, bad luck complaining and explanations how much I love Cyrano de Bergerac, accompanied with long quotes, now that I have the book in French, English (though I haven't really needed it in English) and Bulgarian (just let me say that the bulgarian translation is just so awesome, the poet is a genius and I so love it!!!! And be happy you don't get the long version)
Now back to the point. I have tons of work to do. Instead, I spend the early hours of the evening, after coming back from chemistry, drooling over gorgeous Russian craft blogs and following them all, and the late hours, making a pattern:
Have you watched Excel Saga, so you can recognize the incarnation of pure evil, the Puchuus?
I can't say I love this anime, and trust me, the worst thing you can do is watch in parallel Excel saga, Lucky Star and Hetalia, whilst Hetalia has most sense, it's still a pure brainrape. But partly because of Menchi, partly because of the puchuus, I watched it till the end. And I have to say that the puchuus are epic! And in the end we find out that there are good puchuus too, so no problem!
They're cute, they're evil, have purple blood (splatter, splatter, splatter!) , holding a carpet beaters and saying puchuu only.
Since I watched the anime, the word puchuu has become constant in my dictionary.
So if you share my puchuu love, you can take those. It's a first time I'm posting here a real pattern, but as it seems that Deejay Beta still can't update her site, and I can't post wips due to that secret atmosphere (not like I have much time ), I thought it won't hurt. I like writing blog posts :P And tomorrow I'll probably post it to the forum. But definitely tomorrow *yawn*
Oh, and something else, that's nice, crafty, secret and worth mentioning, is that I'll be doing a gift exchange with a fellow member from the Heather's friendship bracelet forum. She proposed it, and I thought it would be just so cool. I always loved those crafter exchanges, but never get to do one. The one thing I'm sorry about is that I don't have enough time to make something nicer and bigger and etc, even if it's going to be New Year present and not Christmas'. Last details were specified just yesterday and I could start the bracelet. The model, of course, I have to keep secret! I will just say that I shall name this bracelet "My heartstrings come undone", first because of the awesome song of Demon Hunter which I listened at least 20 times yesterday while knotting; and second, because I said more than 20 times "Damn, I have to undo this string"
Oh well. It actually is coming out nice I think
четвъртък, декември 03, 2009
Shippuuden ep 138
This is just too much for me. First in the manga, now in the anime, they killed Itachi. Watching it in colour and motion was even more heartbreaking than before. T__T
I haven't read the manga for a while but I DO hope that the little ungrateful emo brat a.k.a Sasuke is getting his ass seriously beaten >:(
And now, something more, for this post not to be a fangirl sobbing only
*sob sob sob sob sob sob*
But this is Itachi related too...
A long, long time ago, I posted photos of a rabbit wip, so long ago, that now I'm too lazy to go back and find the actual post. Anyways that wip has been kinda finished long time ago. Kinda, because I found out AGAIN that I suck at sewing and couldn't finish it the way I wanted. The poor thing still deserves it 5 sec of fame or however they say it, so please meet
Crispy, Itachi's dead eye seeing bunny
Crispy looks quite pitiful and ragged, almost like his been through Hell, which is not that far from the truth I suppose, because he's been through Amaterasu several times. (I hope you know who Crispy is, if not you really should watch Fun with Akatsuki )
He was supposed to have an Akatsuki cloak too, but I failed and couldn't make it. Sorry Crispy.
So now I have a dead naked (not actually, if you look carefully on the photo, he actually has pants, they're knitted in a different way) bunny and his dead master.
sob sob sob
So now the only thing I can do is play my Itachi themed songs and go to bed
Pendulum - Hold your colour
This one has no AMV, but still for me, I don't know why, but this is and Itachi song
Ahhh, she looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.
Yeah, the blog can have a pure personal side too..
вторник, ноември 24, 2009
Let's start with something I did right after finishing Marvin but forgot to post :
Gatchacaz inspired me with her works and showed me some pretty nice starter instructions for starters in blackwork. This is my first attempt - a first part of Circle of seasons serie - the spring. I like it pretty much, but for now the completing of the whole project is on hold due to Christmas presents :P
And now few word for the maybe disturbing presence of zombies in the title! I am the last person to call himself game lover, but lately a found a mini game that got me absolutely and helplessly addicted. The Plants vs Zombies is just a "tower defense" type game with simple mouse click control. What you have to do is to plant some genetically modified flowers and vegetables in your lawn in order to protect your house from the waves of zombies how want nothing more but to eat your brain.Simple enough, and in the same time, it's somehow impossible to get boring. :D
It has 50 levels in the main mode on three stages (but when you play in the night is a whole different thing). around 40 plants to collect( I think, I didn't go through the whole game yet, but my sis did, Unlike some people, she has the free time to do such things) and 30 (again not sure) zombies. But as you play, you can open more mini games, puzzles, get a zen garden, zombie aquarium, Tree of wisdom and a bunch of other things that can help you buy thing from your crazy neighbor. Once you finish the game, you can (according to sis) to start over again, but now let the Crazy Dave choose your plants and win chocolates to feed your snails (if so, I'd like to be snail too)
I love the animation, and the game is filled with awesome sense of humour. I found this out right away after I checked the Help section that was "brought to me by the zombies". By the way, with all this, there's no way not to get just a little fond to the zombies too.
Dear, they're trying so hard!
And the game ends with one of the cutest songs I've heard
Makes me wanna sing along! :DDD
And to finish all this, I want to show what am working at the moment. When finished, it should look somewhat like this:
This is made after my sis' avatar on DA (yeah, I'm still under the puffle influence ) but apart form the original one I made some modifications... that I won't be able to show here, because I don't wont to spoil the Christmas surprise! And I like so much to post wips T_____T
I personally think that the whole puffle thing is super cute, and it really is a pleasure to work on this project. The puffles seem to be charas of an online game Club Penguin, that I know little about (but one think I know for sure - the creators made huge mistake not making the puffles main characters). Anyway I prefer my mystic way of puffle creation.
I sent this pattern to Deejay Beta for her site, and so, eventually, when her computer is fixed and she can post again, you might be able to find it on the site :) I added a .pat file too, so the ones who want can more easily edit their puffle design (it's so much fun!!!)
вторник, ноември 17, 2009
Since I'm watching Lucky Star now, I got inspired form the beautiful works Max-the-rabbitything has done and thought it would be nice to stitch something Lucky Star-ish while watching the anime! So I had to choose one of the many cute Lucky Star patterns Missy Tannenbaum has on her blog. But while browsing, something unexpected has happened.
I saw a tag "The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy"
So, DON'T PANIC now.
I don't know how I missed this pattern when it was posted, but now, when I re-discovered it, Marvin totally won the battle against Lucky Star. Sorry girls.
When I saw the pattern, first thing that popped in my mind was : "He must be in the Krikkit ship now!" Mostly because I love that part of the book the most (when all the robots got depressed). I still haven't watched the movie. *sigh*
But I should quit this babble and present you my new pincushion (at least I plan to use it for
this), featuring Marvin!
Marvin hates me. He judges me not more intelligent than a live mattress, so he's 30 billion times smarter than me. He also thinks I'm blind, cause I stitched him in light green shade (just later checked the actual key, and it said baby blue or smth. Nyaa the piccu was small and green was nice...) . He also thinks I'm cheap ( well you have the point here darling) because I stitched him with Ariadna floss that's half cheaper than DMC (but I really love it!) and is a leftover from the biscornu (and before being a leftover from the biscornu, it was a leftover from a bracelet). And what is really making his diodes hurt, is the fact that for the back side I used DMC (which is a leftover form Kisa, if this is going to make you feel better!)
So, close up of Marvin:
He's in prison, lol :D
And close up of the back side with just a little personal, or should I say, Marvin touch:
He's on the Krikkit ship and he's composing lullabies! ^____^ I picked up the second half of the song, because of the sheep (cool), but I love the whole thing. Btw, it's 22 count (I didn't want a huge Marvin, that would be too depressing for me) and the little letters were pain in the... wrist to stitch.
Nyaa so late, so late, and have to go to school tomorrow, so better go to sleep...
Thank you, Missy, for making the pattern! :D
понеделник, ноември 16, 2009
So the first tag I saw on Jade-xe's page on DA. But I don't want to plague my DA journal with long lists, so here it is:
[x] 101 Dalmatians (1961) (LOVE!!! That was my first VHS movie and back then I couldn't stop watching it! In the end the tape broke. Haven't watched since then ;( Really should find a DVD)
[x] Alice in Wonderland (1951) (yeah... but don't like it. Actually don't like Alice and those flowers, but love the Cat, that sleepy Mouse and the March Hare)
[x] Bambi (1942) ( didn't like it )
[x] Cinderella (1950) (mice! ^__^ )
[x] Dumbo (1941)(Flying elephants, hell yeah )
[ ] Fantasia (1940)
[x] Lady and the Tramp (1955)
[x] Mary Poppins (1964) (But I like all the books better)
[x] Peter Pan (1953)
[x] Pinocchio (1940)(hate it...)
[x] Sleeping Beauty (1959)
[x] Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (When I watched this for a first time, there was only one MAN doing the dubbing. Snow White's bass sure was a shock for a lil kid)
[ ] Song of the South (1946)
Disney's Dark Age (The Mice age, my fav mice movies!)
[ ] The Aristocats (1970)
[ ] The Black Cauldron (1985)
[ ] The Fox and the Hound (1981)
[x] The Great Mouse Detective (1986) (luffs)
[x] The Jungle Book (1967)
[x] The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh (1977)
[ ] Oliver and Company (1986)
[ ] Pete's Dragon (1977)
[x] Rescuers, The (1977)
[x] Robin Hood (1973)
[ ] The Sword In The Stone (1963)
The Disney Renaissance
[x] Aladdin (1992) (I've seen them allll)
[x] Beauty and the Beast (1991)(One of the, not to say my FAV Disney movie ever)
[ ] A Goofy Movie (1995)
[x] Hercules (1997)
[x] Hunchback of Notre Dame, The (1996)
[x] The Lion King (1994)
[x] The Little Mermaid (1989)
[x] Mulan (1998)
[x] Pocahontas (1995)
[x] The Rescuers Down Under (1990)
[x] Tarzan (1999)
Disney's Modern Age
[x] Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)(LOVE!)
[ ] Bolt (2008)
[x] Brother Bear (2003)
[ ] Chicken Little (2005)
[x] Dinosaur (2000)
[x] Emperor's New Groove, The (2000) (OH YEAAAAAH!)
[x] Fantasia 2000 (2000)
[ ] Home on the Range (2004)
[x] Lilo & Stitch (2002) (Elvis!)
[ ] Meet the Robinsons (2007) (
[x] Treasure Planet (2002)
[ ] A Bug's Life (1998)
[ ] Cars (2006)
[x] Finding Nemo (2003)
[x] The Incredibles (2004)
[x] Monsters Inc. (2001)
[x] Ratatouille (2007) (:'DDD)
[x] Toy Story
[ ] Toy Story 2 (1999)
[ ] Wall-E
[ ] Up (2009)
[ ] All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989)
[x] An American Tail (1986)
[x] Anastasia (1997)
[x] The Land Before Time (1988)
[ ] The Pebble and the Penguin (1995)
[ ] Rock-a-Doodle (1991)
[ ] The Secret of NIMH (1982)
[ ] Thumbelina (1994)
[x] Titan AE (2000)
[ ] A Troll in Central Park (1994)
[ ] The Adventures of Mark Twain (1986)
[ ] Chicken Run (2000)
[x] Corpse Bride (2005) (Tim Burton, awe everyone)
[ ] James and the Giant Peach (1996)
[x] Nightmare Before Christmas, The (1993) (Tim Burton I said!)
[x] Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit (2005).
[x] Coraline (2009) (the movie was scarier than the book)
CGI Glut :
[ ] Antz (1998)
[ ] Happy Feet (2006)
[ ] Kung Fu Panda (2008)
[ ] Madagascar (2005)
[ ] Monster House (2006)
[ ] Over the Hedge (2006)
[x] Polar Express, The (2004)
[x] Shrek (2001)
[x] Shrek 2 (2004)
[x] Shrek The Third
[ ] Arabian Knight (aka The Thief and the Cobbler) (1995)
[ ] Fantastic Planet
[x] The Last Unicorn (1982)
[ ] Light Years
[ ] Triplets of Belleville, The (2003)
[ ] Persepolis (2007)
[ ] Waltz With Bashir (2008)
[ ] Watership Down (1978)
[ ] When the Wind Blows (1988)
[ ] Yellow Submarine (1968)
[ ] Grave of the Fireflies
[x] Howl's Moving Castle (2004)
[ ] Kiki's Delivery Service (1989)
[ ] Laputa: Castle in the Sky (1986)
[ ] Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro (1979)
[ ] My Neighbors The Yamadas
[x] My Neighbor Totoro (1993)
[x] Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (1984)
[ ] Only Yesterday
[ ] Pom Poko (Tanuki War)
[x] Porco Rosso (1992)
[x] Princess Mononoke (1999)
[x] Spirited Away (2002)
[ ] Whisper of the Heart
[ ] The Cat Returns
[ ] Earthsea
[ ] Gake no Ue no Ponyo (I wanna! ;o; )
[ ] Millennium Actress (2001)
[ ] Paprika (2006)
[ ] Perfect Blue (1999)
[ ] Tokyo Godfathers (2003)
[ ] Memories - "Magnetic Rose" (1995)
[ ] She and Her Cat (1999)
[ ] Voices of a Distant Star (2001) (ANGST ANGST)
[ ] The Place Promised in Our Early Days (2004)
[ ] 5 Centimeters per Second (2007)
Other Anime Films Released In The U.S.
[x] Akira (1989)
[ ] Appleseed
[ ] Appleseed: Ex Machina
[ ] Arcadia of My Youth (U.S. Title - Vengeance of the Space Pirate)
[ ] Cowboy Bebop: The Movie (2003)
[ ] The Dagger of Kamui (U.S. Title - Revenge of the Ninja Warrior)
[ ] Dirty Pair: Project Eden
[ ] End of Evangelion
[ ] Fist of the North Star
[ ] Galaxy Express 999
[x] Ghost in the Shell (1996)
[ ] The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
[ ] Lensman
[ ] Macross: Do You Remember Love (U.S. Title - Clash of the Bionoids)
[ ] Metropolis (2001)
[ ] Neo-Tokyo
[ ] Ninja Scroll
[ ] Patlabor the Movie
[ ] The Professional: Golgo 13
[ ] Project A-ko
[ ] Robot Carnival
[ ] Robotech: The Shadow Chronicle
[ ] Silent Mobius
[ ] Space Adventure Cobra
[ ] Steamboy (2004)
[x] Sword of the Stranger
[ ] Tekkonkinkreet
[ ] Unico and the Island of Magic
[ ] Urotsukidoji: The Movie
[ ] Vampire Hunter D
[ ] Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
[ ] Wings of Honneamise: Royal Space Force
Cartoons For Grown-Ups
[ ] American Pop
[x] The Animatrix (2003)
[ ] Beavis & Butthead Do America (1996)
[ ] Cool World
[x] Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within (2001)
[x] Final Fantasy: Advent Children
[x] Fire & Ice
[ ] Fritz the Cat (1972)
[ ] Heavy Metal (1981)
[ ] Heavy Metal 2000 (2000)
[ ] Hey Good Looking
[ ] Lady Death
[ ] A Scanner Darkly (2006)
[ ] South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (1999)
[ ] Street Fight (AKA - Coonskin)
[ ] Waking Life (2001)
Other Animated Movies
[ ] Animal Farm
[ ] Animalypics
[ ] Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon The Movie
[ ] Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
[ ] A Boy Named Charlie Brown (1969)
[x] The Brave Little Toaster (1988)
[ ] Bravestarr: The Movie
[ ] Care Bears: The Movie
[ ] Charlotte's Web (1973)
[x] Fern Gully
[ ] G.I. Joe: The Movie
[ ] Gobots: Battle of the Rock Lords
[ ] He-Man & She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword
[ ] The Hobbit
[ ] Interstella 5555
[x] The Iron Giant (1999)
[ ] Justice League: The New Frontier
[x] Lord of the Rings
[ ] Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1992)
[ ] My Little Pony: The Movie
[ ] Pagemaster, The
[ ] Pink Floyd's The Wall (1982)
[x] The Prince of Egypt (1998)
[ ] Powerpuff Girls: The Movie
[x] Quest For Camelot (1999) (LOVE)
[ ] Ringing Bell
[x] Road to El Dorado, The (2000) (LOVE LOVE)
[ ] Rock & Rule
[x] Space Jam
[ ] Starchaser: The Legend of Orin
[ ] Superman: Doomsday
[x] The Swan Princess (All of them, but the first one was the best :D)
[ ] Transformers: The Movie (1986)
[ ] Wizards
[ ] Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
[ ] Wonder Woman
[ ] The Sea Prince and the Fire Child
[ ] Flight of Dragons
[ ] Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
[x] Balto (Again, the first - the best)
[ ] Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter
Second is the OC meme that I stole from Nerois page . This is one amazing artist btw with very cool style and OCs. My sister is drawing my Nikola now, after Veniamina. He did a chibi and it's soo cute!!!! Cuter than a puffle!!!
~ If you don't have at least 8 OCs I wouldn't recommend this meme
~ Add on questions to this meme! It will make it bigger!
1) First list all your OCs by first name so we can see your list of all your wonderful OCs:
PS. The orthgraphy is in accordance with the prononsation in my language, Bulgarian, except Michel, but his name is a whole different story. I know some of the names are written in different ways in roman alphabet, but this often changes the prononsation and is annoying.
2) Who is your favorite OC?
Nikola of course... But I really love all of my lil creations. From the females, I think Veniamina
3) Who is your least favorite?
From the listed above, Artur. He's one big emo kid
4) Who is your most developed?
5) Which OC would you want to date if they magically came to life?
To date, huh? XD I have no chances with Nikola, so maybe Michel will agree
6) How many girl OCs do you have? Boy OCs? It OCs?
There are some others that are more minor, but I haven't put in stories all of those, even though they're developped (no time >.< )
7) If you were stuck in a burning building what do you think the third OC on your list would do? He will act like a superhuman, will make quite a show for the media. If there is a poor little kitten in the last floor to save too, that would be even better. Then he'll pose a LOT in front of the cameras. In the end Nikola will say: You know, you won't be seen in the photos, you DUMB vampire, Bran will go: Oh shitm hafta steel the negatives! XD
8) Name one thing you regret about one of your OCs. I keep killing and tirturing my main one. He must hate me T____T
9) Which of your OCs do you think would make the best father/mother/it parent out of all your OCs and why?? Nikola and Magdalena. He's kind and have high morals, and she's in the same time adventurous but can be strict too
10) Which of your OCs do you think will most likely be put in jail? If it's about "most likely" that would be Bran or Alek. But the one that will actually make it will be Danail!
11) The eighth of your OCs was put into the future! What will their job be?!? He'll work in some super modern theme park
12) Name the first OCs catch phrase! "No alchohol here!!!!"
13) Do all your OCs live together or are they separated? In the beginning Danail and Magdalena (brother and sister) and Nikola, Branislav and Michel (room mates). Then Nikola and Danail change places
14) Are there any pairings that are in your OC list? Nikola x Magdalena, though Mina is Nikola's old lover and sooo wants him back. Bran and Michel get to meet girls in some stories, but they're not listed here! XD
15) Your seventh OC switched bodies with you for a day! How will they react at the end of the day? He'll get extremely depressed. Like he does over almost everything. Then he'll think :wait, I'm a human now... can I finish myself? Yeey!!! DON"T YOU DARE YOU, I"LL BE GETTING BACK IN THIS BODY IN THE END OF THE DAY!
16) Your last OC just became a fifteen year old. What do they do? Alber's not that old himself, so it won't make a big difference. Will turn into puppy (big one) and will go chase something
17) Now randomly select a person on your OC list. Who was it? Magdalena
18) That OC you just chose? Yeah they think they are superman (even if they are a girl) and are on the roof about to jump off. She'll give a camera to her brother to take some photos for the morning paper and will tie a rope to her ankle. We don't like unreasonable risks, you see. Of course she won't tell this to Nikola and will give him a heart attack.
19) Are any of your OCs bored of this meme? Artur
20) Would your second OC prefer the beach or the mountains? Magi likes them both, but as her friends aren't really beach-boys, the mountain turns to be more preferable.
21) Would your 5th OC battle a shark? Oh yeah. She'll curse it like hell. Poor fish. Then she'll use it to make some super rare potion. Ok, let it be soup.
22) Which OCs hate each other? Veniamina and Magdalena. Cold war for Nikola.
23) Which OC did you create first? And last? First was Nikola. He came from an older story. From the listed above, Alber. He he haven't got any pagetime yet
Where'd 24 go? Alber ate it. But he didn't mean it T___T Don't kick him under the table
25) And if those two were fighting, who would win? You mean Nikola and Alber? They will hardly ever fight, because Alber really likes Nikola. But if they do, Niki will be the winner
26) Are your OCs fat or skinny? Not fat nor skinny, just normal. Some of them fluffy.
27) What are your first 2 OC's favorite foods? Nice steak with potatoes. Nikola prefers it a l'anglais.
28) If your listed OCs were in a fight to the death, who would emerge victorious? All of them O.o Gosh... I don't know what should happen to make them all fight like crazy. Nikola and Veniaminna are strongest, but... Michel might hide somewhere, tremble, and end up the only one alive. Wait, Alber will probably do the same... And he won't resist the sight of flying rat...
29) There's a zombie attack and your OCs are stranded. Who do they elect to be their leader? Nikola is the natural leader
30) During said zombie attack, who's the first to die? Probably the only one who's still fully mortal - Magdalena
31) Which one of these OCs do you think would have the most fangirls/boys? Nikola. He doesn't want to though. And Bran wants... oh he sure wants some! XD
32) Okay, so does OC number four have any last thoughts? lol, you pick Michel! He rarely says what's exactly in his mind, because he doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. So I suppose in his mind ne often sighs "Bran, you idiot..."
33) If possible, what's your characters' height? I haven't thought about all the heights! But Bran is very tall, he's 1.99m. Nikola is quite shorter, around 1.72. No data for the others!
34) Can your characters dance? Bran can turn into disco beast. I mean he'll broke many things. Nikola can dance only classics, Veniamina everything. Just name it.
сряда, ноември 11, 2009
So the fluff, the Fluff...
In a night like this...
ALIVE I SAID!
So here I present you my piece of living (sleeping) fluff, surprisingly named the Sleeping Puffle. It was inspired by my sister's DA avatar but obviously there's difference in the characters of her puffle and mine! This is the first thing I knitted without having a pattern written for it, but I somehow managed it. I wanted to knit the hat on dps, so it won't have a seam on the back, but epically failed. No matter how many times I tried, the result was something like a dream catcher.
In the end, I still don't know what puffles are as I can't find where my sis' avatar is from, The only reference I found was:
It says "You caught this puffle stealing your money. What do you want to do?"
1st option "Beat him up" Second "Let him go"
Oh, but c'mon... It's so cute! (and not even on the puchuu way!)
"Nyaah, nyaah, the pompon puff is so heavy! T___T"
The puff, you say...
Oh damn... It's too cute XD I'm letting it go!
вторник, ноември 10, 2009
- The owner of the blog Les Petits Croix de Fred who is also the author of the cute laundry patterns I've been stitching lately! I can't download from Fred's blog, so first it was Eryn who helped me out. And when I went to say thanks to Fred too, for creating those awesome patterns and giving them for free, she was so kind and sent me ALL of the patterns she had made so far, without me even asking for them! Merci, Fred, pour ta gentillesse!
- Next thing that astonished me was the fact, that last week I somehow got 101 pageviews on this blog! I usually got around 11 per week, so adding the zero between the two ones is pretty impressive. If someone who visited me last week comes back by chance, just to let you know, thanks! Благодаря ^___^
- We're getting second week of holiday!
- I haven't forgotten how to knit yet! I successfully finished my piece. It's true that I didn't win the battle against the double points, but still on ordinary needles, I like the result I got. I'll show it when I make the proper photo session Other is, that I finally started cross stitching something for myself for a change! I saw the pattern just yesterday and it blew my neat to-do-list. (Ok, I lied here. I don't have such a thing like neat to do list. Mine is, more likely, a to-do-pile )
- Now, this is not that happy event, because I decided to say goodbye to the Mozilla Firefox. It's kinda sad, because I really liked the bright foxy, but it was getting unbearable. Casual "The scripts can't be read" and "Memory full" right after I had cleaned the history and everything. Now I'm writing here for a first time as an Opera user. I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with it, but I have to find a way to transfer everything form the Firebox to the Opera.
- And last in order, but not in importance - I found out the one of my favourite groups, Cobra Starship, has a new album. I LOVE IT! For a few day here, I can't stop listening to it! And for less than a week, the Cobras made it from № 4 to № 1 in my Last.fm chart, getting ahead of the previous leader with 40 listenings
Oh, and also, 9 is an awesome movie.