вторник, декември 29, 2009

Mail, mall and minigames

Stupid title again. I should get over it already.

This will be a heavy-picture post, let me warn you!

Mmm, let's go one by one...

First! Today I sent my bracelet! I'll wait till it arrives and post a photo then. Special thanks to my sister who took a photo for me, because I was in real hurry today. I hope the letter will reach its recipient safe and sound. To be honest that's my first time sending something abroad, but I hope everything will be okay! And it's the neighbour country, so I hope it'll arrive fast! Wish my letter luck on its journey!

After sending it my best friend and I went to the mall for various goodies, including eye candy and just normal candy! :D My hopes were broken when I saw that they have closed the Yves Rocher shop which I really loved and noone knew where is it now T___T So candies for solace were just so needed and our last stop at the mall was The Chocolate Kingdom:


Only one packet make it home. The other mice... ran away...


In the other packet there was a small toy collection :D I like best the circus elephant in the bottom left but he can't be seen well >.>


Artificial Intelligence! 

Mmm, chocolate is nice for recharging too, and I was so exhausted XP We ran through the whole town... my legs still hurt... Well enough for the outside world :D Now back in home I want to show you my new (that's actually recycled old one!) notebook:


Look what my sister drew :DDDD LOVE IT!!! PUFFLE MANIA!!! The cardboard I used to make the cover is silvery and glittering so the photo doesn't look too good, but I can assure you, in reality it's more than awesome :D

Do you remember the game Plants Vs Zombies I talked about before? We're still playing, but lately it's only the Zen garden we care about ^^" Just let me show you my Tree of wisdom:


And my sister's:


It's name is Dudley and as you see it's 62 feet tall now. I don't know how many meters 62 feet are, but I got the feeling Dudley it's slightly taller than my tree. (I should name my tree too. Maybe Fidancho "Lost Cause" Wiseleaf  (fidancho would be the diminutive form of sapling...) But just let me tell you that to grow her tree this tall, my sister mercilessly exploit her other flowers in the Zen garden! I'm not like this! I fight for equality between all species!!!

But truth is Plants vs Zombies isn't the only game we're playing lately. We got hooked on the games of the searching type. I got all my games from NevoSoft or other Russian sites so I got into the Russian "terminology" for the games - they mostly call the searching games Iskalki and I really like this term, lol :P

First is Mystery Legend: Sleepy Hollow

 I didn't have the time to get screenshots myself, so this is from the net. I ADORE the Sleepy Hollow movie (Johnny Depp!!!!! ) and I really enjoyed the game, thought it really followed the legend, not the movie. Everything is very pretty drawn..except... Ichabod Crane XP He really killed me... The destination where you have to search are interesting too and not all the objects are easy to see! I wish I had taken I screenshot of the Sleepy Hollow tree decorated like a Christmas tree with the portraits of the victims of the Hessian. 

Second is Mortimer Beckett and the Spooky Manor. This time I took some shots:

Topcho playing!

It's iskalka too, but the idea is more interesting than simply finding objects. First, all the objects are broken and you have to find the pieces. Then you have to put the assembled items on their places that sometimes are in other rooms of the manor. Other objects you have to use - for example you have to gather the pieces of oiler and scissors, then find a oil tank, fill the oiler, find a whetstone, use the oiler on it so you can sharpen the scissors and so on. The main idea is to find all the pieces of a machine that will chase the ghosts of the house. Oh yeah, there are ghost too. They weren't that much of a bother during the game, so I don't really thing there was a need to chase them away. 


Like that ghost of alcoholic in the corner who died of cirrhosis and now tries to drink all the wine in the house just to keep you from his fate.  support the good cause and give him the bottle of wine. 

The only bad thing about the game is that it's really short - just when you're getting enthusiastic it comes to an end! But it seems there's second part too - this should be checked out!

Thirs and my favourite is SUPER COW!!!!

I LOVE THIS GAME!!! 

The story - the evil prof Duriartty (or smth) runs from the jail and takes over the farm! Now only Super Cow can bring the piece back! I laughed a lot on her diary, and the voice of the cow is  awesome. The voices of most of the other animals irritate me, but they too were chosen well to match the characters (specifying - I play the game in Russian) - for example I really liked how the rabbit was lisping . For now I saved the animals up to the rabbit, and my sister, of course, finished the game. If you have a look at her DA page, you'll see her love for the Super Kefir (Kefir is kind of milk drink that in the game gives health to the cow)

Have a lookie in my trophy room:

My favourite one is the champagne from bulls - fans! :DDD Oh, and do you want me to tell you a secret - Super Cow is getting married in the end! (as you can guess I'm watching my sister play).

Last words - those mini games are seriously addicting ^///^ Nyaa, but it's a vacation, still!

 




Няма коментари:

Related Posts with Thumbnails