четвъртък, август 02, 2012

Themealicious - Jolly July ends, now comes Altius August



Somehow this month I managed to do the Themealicious! Yay! To fit the Christmas theme I picked my One sheep open sleigh. Thank you all for the comments for the difference in the whites :D I went on with the colour and finished almost all the white on this project. Only the snowflakes in the sky are what's left. but I really don't want to risk and place them just by counting. I'd be a better idea to finish the swirls first.
I think it's pretty cool how the sleigh seems to be floating. It looks so.. technologic. I can even hear the Daft Punk song in the background.
The theme for the next month is
Altius August
Embrace the Olympic motto--Citius, Altius, Fortius (Faster, Higher, Stronger)--by elevating your mind. It's the perfect time to learn something new! Or maybe achieve some goals...

Hmm, now I have my special stitches owl project still waiting to be finished, so I really need to pick him up. However my biggest goal will be to put my stash and threads in order. And the patterns too. I can't find anything, after I brought home my stash from my room at Uni town XP Wish me luck for this. I will so need it
Свърши Юли, за който Темалишовската задача беше коледна. Затова, логично, се заех с единствения си коледен проект, който се влачи сигурно година и половина вече. Този път обаче постигнах забележителен прогрес по него - почти всичкото бяло, остана само това по снежинките в небето. Не ми се рискуваше обаче да ги ушия, разчитайки да нацеля правилните им места само чрез моето броене, или чрез чист късмет. ЩЕ е по-добра идея да доушия сините завъртулки и да се водя по тях.

Августовската тема еОлимпийска - но не в смисъл да шиеш на спортни теми. Или да боцкаш (но не салатка) докато гледаш как се потят олимпийските спортисти. Темалишъс предизвиква да следваме олимпийското мото Citius, Altius, Fortius и да постигнем различни цели, които сме си поставили, да научим нещо ново или да задобреем още повече в нещо старо.
В такъв случай, за мен изглежда логично да си избера за августовски проект специалните бодове, които от доста време чакат да бъдат завършени. Но имам и още една цел - да си подредя материалите. Пожелайте ми късмет затова. Ще ми трябва

3 коментара:

Tiki каза...

One sheep open sleigh looks great. Good luck with the organizing, I could stand to do a lot more of that myself.

Анонимен каза...

Hello

Santa looks fab!
Good luck with sorting your stash and happy weekend!

geeky Heather каза...

The sleigh is so cute! LOL...I started hearing Daft Punk as soon as I read the word "technologic"! =D

Good luck with organizing your stash!

Related Posts with Thumbnails