петък, август 17, 2012

Ok, ni butterfies, but just wanted to show you how the castle is going

I worked on some other projects and wirh 2 hous on the beach and a book to read (love reading on the beach)I didn't get to the butterflies. But still, castle is done, only they're lef, so it's something! Now I just need to fihure out where to put all the other bead colours...

Няма още пеперудки, работих и върху един от другите проекти, а и с два часа на плажа + книжка (кой не обича да си читка на плажа) не остана време за пеперудене. Но и на тях ще им дойде реда в най близко бъдеще :)

5 коментара:

demeter83 каза...

Looks gorgeous, such pretty sparkle!

Jucó каза...

Woow, I love this picture!! I love moons! It is really cool:)Is it only for beads or also stitching?

The Crafty Pixie каза...

OMG!!! This is so Gorgeous! Amazing work! Congrats!!! ^_^

♥ Nia каза...

Beautiful work! Congrats sweetie :)

Joysze каза...

This looks so amazing!!! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails