вторник, август 21, 2012

IHSW results

Hello there guys and girls. I'm a bit late with my report for the IHSW, but I can explain. It was planned for yesterday, but yesrday happened something that was bound to, soonde or later. I spilled by box of beads on the floor (sob sob SOOOOOB) and spent few hours picking them one by one. Blogging after this would have probably result in a post, that would have sent the llama drama plice right after me.

*breeeaaath deeeply*
Ok, now to the result part. For this IHSW I worked on my Castle - as some of you said, now that I'm not constantly poking my fingers with the needle, work goes faster. I have two and a thrid butterfly to show you
I hope to be able to share a finish soon!

And something else and random - yet another daily WTF after the viral creativity:
This quite fearsome gangster rapper pigeon, or at least I decided it's a pigeon, resides on a wall not that far away from home. It's big about 3 to 5 or 6 m or so. I thought it deserved a photo, as well as wtf.
Mm that's all for now, I think!
~~~~
И отново късен пост за IHSW. Причината - трагедията, която ме сполетя. Рано или късно щеше да се случи, и се случи вчера. Съборих си кутията с мъниста на земята, и прекарах няколко часа да ги събирам с пинсета едно по едно и да ги подреждам по цветове. Това занимание доста нарушава психическото равновесие, и ако бях тръгнала да поствам след това сигурно драма лама полицията щеше да ме погне по петите.
Но сега, след много дълбоки вдишвания и прочее успокоителни техники, ви представям резулатите - две пеперуди и една трета - йей! Както някои отгатнаха, сега, когато не си бода непрестанно пръстите с иглата, работата върви по-бързо. Може скоро да покажа и завършено :D

И за финал още едно WTF. Този мафиотски гълъб рапър се е разположил на една стена недалеч от къщи. Поне аз реших, че е гълъб. Голям е горе-долу 3 на 5 или 6 метра, и ми се стори, че заслужава да бъде фотографиран.


6 коментара:

Анонимен каза...

Hello

What a shame about the beads! I've done it too and my MIL advised putting an old pair of tights over the hoover nozzle and picking them up that way. Hope you don't need to ever again!

Your stitching looks beautiful.

I'm amazed at that painting on the wall!

Bea каза...

The stitching is lovely. And I'm so sorry to hear about the beads. What a pain!

Anne каза...

OHNOOO!! How annoying that it happened! URGGHGHGH! I'm glad you got them though. Great progress so far and that bird is odd! LOL!

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Прекрасни пеперуди, вълшебна луна...
Много ми харесва, вдъхновяващо е. Поздрави, Топчо!
Beautiful butterflies, fairy moon ...
I really like it's inspiring
Greetings!Topcho:)

Анонимен каза...

I feel your pain! I spilled seed beads all over my floor a while ago and I spent hours picking them all up! The stitching is beautiful though!

Joysze каза...

Spilt beads!!! You poor thing!!!! :( The butterfly is sooooo gorgeous already. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails