четвъртък, август 30, 2012

Smog

These last days I've been trying to catch up on reviews as I actually have some reading challenges finishedq and all I need is review to count them off. But I had some time to stitch too, mostly while watch ST and today Torchwood, as I haven't figured yet how to stitch and read.
So I grabbed my Steam punk fairy and went stitching the second page= True, things so far haven't been very exciting. All I've been stitching is the boring smogy background, but on the next row as I'm going down, I'll be straring the cute hair bun and the yummy pinkish ribbon.
Последните дни отчаяно се опитвам да наваксам откъм книжни ревюта, защото имам няколко предизвикателства, които са си изпълнени и прочетени, и остава само да им добавя ревюта, за да ги броя напълно приключени, честно и почтено. Но ми остана малко и за шиене, най-вече под съпровода на Стар Трек, и днес Торчууд, защото още не съм измислила как да чета и да шия едновремено. Проблемът е в обръщането на страниците.
Затова си грабнах Стийм пънк феята и се заех с втората страница. Наистина, досега тя не беше много интересна- ших само скучния фон от пушеци и смог. Но със следващите редове трябва да стигна сладкото кокче и разкошната розова панделка, така че има какво да се очаква :D

10 коментара:

nádya каза...

Гоблен с фон за мен е може би най-оттегчителната работа, но пък цветовете са страхотни, лицето е много красиво...ще чакаме кокчето да се появи скоро...

Reaper каза...

She's looking wonderful, and good job to you for getting some more of the background done :-). The only way I've discovered to stitch and "read" at the same time is to stitch while listening to audio books haha!

♥ Nia каза...

Looking good :) I'm curious to see her hair bun!!
Hugs&smiles

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Nice!!!

rosey175 каза...

I can't even stitch and watch TV. One-track brain FTW!! :D She looks lovely and I'm sure her bun will look fabulous too!

Jucó каза...

Woow, that steampunk fairy looks really great!!! I am not goot at big projects...:S My wolves picture is almost the same like it was Christmas time, so if I go on with this speed, it will be 10 years whe I finish it....but we will see, I hope I will have time to stitch soon, so that I survived this horrible month. And another goog news yesterday I finally had time to call a repairmen and I set an extra lamp over my bed,so I will be able to read and stitch in the evenings too:) by the way I bought the book soulless, I cant wait to start it!!!:)

demeter83 каза...

The more I follow your blog the more I realise what brilliant taste you have... I love Steampunk Fairy, she's one of those ones I've been meaning to get for absolutely ages. And she looks gorgeous, even if you are only stitching the stupid smoggy background

Joysze каза...

Oooh, I love her face! :D

Anne каза...

I love this design and I think she's really pretty! I also watch TV and stitch which could be dangerous...lots of frogging!!

Веси Илиева каза...

Като че ли няма по детайлни схеми от тези на Хаед. Пожелавам ти успех!

Related Posts with Thumbnails