сряда, януари 06, 2010

IT ARRIVED!!!


YESS MY LETTER SUCCESSFULLY ARRIVED IN ROMANIA ON MONDAY!

MySpace

I'm so happy!!!
Today I received some pics
MySpace MySpace

And ain't my pen-pal pretty!!! Thank you for letting me post this picture here!
 
Here a home made photo Puffle took while I was running wild and preparing the card and the letter:
I do agree that my chemistry notebook is nice background :D

I have to say I can't wait to see what she made meMySpace  But I bet the packet is so very heavy, because she sent me not 1, not 2, but 3 bracelets! And I found this out just when I noticed a suspicious use of plural in one of her pms MySpace  Shock and shame! MySpace Nyaah I'm such a slow worker... but she still says she likes the one I made, and it fits her wrist, so I'm HAPPY! ^_______^ Those exchanges sure give so many nice emotions! I'll definitely make one again... when I pass my bacs and university exams....

And btw another reasons to be happy - Bya taichou is innocent and so awesome! Byakuya close battle action - clash!  and then Senbonzakura being oh so cute helping his master. And I feel sorry for Muramasa with Kouga doing MySpace  to him! Close view of Rukia and Byakuya looking at eachother! Chire Senbonzakura! Bya with wingssss and omg is that halo? CLASH!... end of the episode damn it...
After I ruined the pretty post with random icon use and anime commenting, just let me..
COULD ITA-CHAN BE ALIVE? X_X
! my bad - forgot to give credit for the pattern - from here !

2 коментара:

Kttycat каза...

It looks so pretty! I'm jealous I want one! *pouts* It is fun to send stuff to people isn't it?

tatie grenouille каза...

Waouh it's so beautiful!!!
Lucky girl!!!
See you soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails