вторник, април 03, 2012

Theme-a-licious March check in


Where did this mad, mad March go? I wasn't even able to stitch on every Wipocalypse project as planned. But it still was pretty mad, all of it, so let's see what I've managed to do. You've already seen what I stitched this month on
One sheep open sleigh
Spring in Japan
Steam punk fairy
and the Hogfather

Since then I worked a little on the Storykeeper. As I initially stopped working in that before finishing the page due to lack of threads that I'm still missing, I just went up with the black a few rows
And I'm almost there with the beaded dress of the fairy
I really wanted to work on TGE too, even picked it up, but in the end didn't find the time before the end of the month (and after the start of the next if I have to be honest). But still. only one missing, I think I was a good mad bunny this month, as I prefer bunnies to basketball (check origins of madness on It's Geek to me!)

~~~~
И пак е време за отчет по Темалишъс. За миналия месец темата беше Мартенска лудост, към която аз се включих с намерението да пошия малко по всеки от проектите по Уипокалипса. По някои вече постнах прогреса по-рано, това са
Oвчата шейна
Японска пролет
Стиймпънк феята
и Дядо Прас

След тях поработих малко върху Пазителката на истории, но само с черното нагоре във втората страница, тъй като ми липсват цветовете да завърша първата. С Аметистената фея имам малко повече прогрес като роклята и е почти завършена.
For this month it's
Amazon April
Dip your needle into the vast swath of fabric dedicated to your BIGGEST projects!



Right now I have a few projects I consider big, but as I don't want to ruin my puny try for rotation, I will stick with the Amethyst fairy as planned and if I finish the part I want to before the end of the month, I will pick my other fairy which is def my biggest project right now.

I hope you had a nice and stitchy March and even a better April!

~~~~~
Темата за април е "Амазония" като привиква да се спуснеш из дебрите на най-големите си проекти. Аз имам няколко в момента, които считам за големи, но тъй като не ми се ще да провалям и бездруго жалкия си опит за ротация, засега си оставам на мънистената фея, а ако успея да и завърша частта преди края на месеца, ще се прехвърля на другата фея, която наистина е най-големият ми проект за момента.

Надявам се всички да се имали успешен и приятен март, и да ви очаква даже по-хубав април :))

5 коментара:

geeky Heather каза...

You made a lot of great progress this month, you mad little bunny! =) (I prefer bunnies to basketball, too, to tell the truth!) I can't wait to see major fairy progress!!

Unknown каза...

Great progress and amethyst is looking great, looking forward to seeing more on it this month. Best of luck for April

Veronica каза...

You've certainly made lovely progress. Looking forward to seeing more of Amethyst and your other fairy.

Hugs,
Veronica.

Anne каза...

Oooh! Nice progress in the month of March!! I love the beaded piece!!!

Joysze каза...

Looking forward to seeing your Amazon April. :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails