I took my last exam on Friday 13th and my excuse for starting to post only now is that my first job was to get my hands on some crafty stuff. And did I do so with one of my many wips. Bur of course now. I hurried up and opened my Moon Castle. Well actually first I had to clean and pack my room and this ladies and gents, was not an easy job. I have no idea where all of this stuff was hiding all year long.
But let's get down to buisness!
Few weeks ago the awesome Jp from Serendipitous Stitching tagged me in the 11 things game, that in my opinion, should be called 22 things. But here are the rules:
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Watch the film first or read the book first?
Usually the book first. I prefer to build my own image of the characters and everything, than have the movie give them to me. (But right now there's a big wonder about Game of thrones. Hmm)
2. Which book would you most like to see made into a film?
Mm I'm not too much into movies, so it won't be a surprise to me, if it turns that some of thse s titles have already been made into movies or something. A Skulduggery Pleasant movie would be nice. I wouldn't mind a Black Dagger Brotherhood series, but they will have to cut all the steamy love scenes and still air it after midnight. Def Artemis Fowl movies. And there are some comics that would be cool as anime - I wasn Seimaden and Bride of the Water God, and short Nemi clips to fill those one minute gaps in the program. Oh, and Soulless! Def.
3. Who would play you in the story of your life?
Err as little I know the movies, even less I know the actors. Somehow the piglet from Babe comes in mind, but that won't be a good idea.
4. What was the first live band you saw?
Does a children chorus count?
5. Who is the most famous person you have ever met?
like meet and talk and stuff or just see live? If it's the second, that would be the ex-king ex-premier minister in the church in Sofia. Pure chance, I would have missed it, if they didn't tell me. If it's the first, no idea
6. Did you embarrass yourself by blushing/clamming up, saying something stupid?
All the time. all the freaking time. Please don't get me started
7. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner or Breakfast, Dinner and Tea? or some other random names for your meals? Coffee, food during day time, food during night time
8. Does your family have a word for something which no-one else in the world uses?
Apart from names we call each other, I think not
9. What is the worst job you've ever done?
I don't think I've ever had to do something really terrible or gross... I guess my answers on this are pretty boring
10. How did you get out of doing it?
Answer of question 9 proudly gives me the right to skip this one
11. What is the theme song to your life?
That's a hard one. My life's soundtrak is more like a badly tuned radio. Right now it's playing all kinds of songs with lyrics like "h my dear god, it's so hot I'm melting"
Nooow for eleven random things
1. I'm so good at starting and dropping
2. I want to have a fur ball of unconditional love, aka a dog
3. My writing in English (roman alphabet) is so much more readable compared to when I write in my own language
4.I recently started reading supernatural romance
5.I once almost set the christmas tree on fire
6. When I can't fall asleep at night, I imafine scenarios for new episodes of series I like
7.I like getting into contests, challenges and such too muh for my own well being
8. I've never played a forum RPG and still don't quite get them
9 I think whoever first put coffee and chocolate in one cup should become a saint. Or at least receive a Nobel Prize
10. Llamas, owls and fluff pups are awesome
11. There's a total of 12 nail polish bottles right next to me now, how random is this?
Hmm and now for my 11 questions:
1. Is it so hot where you live now?
2. If you could get into the Tardis or time travel of some kind, where would you go?
3. What are the last movie, song and book you've seen/heard/read?
4. How much time do you spend blogging weekly?
5.What's the best and worst bday present you've received?
6. Team or solo player?
7. Do you like to make lists and plans or prefer just moving with the flow?
8. What was the last movie that made you cry?
9.Do you have some fav words to live by?
10. Have you ever wanted to live in a country different of your own?
11. How do you like your ice cream? Cone? Popsicle? Good old fashioned glass cup?
And now, just for you, an extra random fact: I'm so not good at tagging. This and the fact that I was tagged weeks ago, so probably this game has already been played by most of my followers. But if you got interested and feel like answering my qestions, feel free to do so :D
Tommorrow I'll be back with some pics! See ya :D