петък, юли 27, 2012

IHSW

True to my nature to be late with everything, here's my progress during the IHSW, hosted of course by Joysze. I did more beading than stitching, but I still think it counts. Also, as I'm lazy, I scanned the stuff. Scanned beads are not the best beads, but sadly, today they'll be the only beads you'll get. Naah, well, here's my Fairy with fully beaded wings!
I even started the bottom of the left border, but I'll give this project a little break for now.
Still, as promised, I stitched a little on One sheep open sleigh. Only a bit white tho. Wanna know why? Because somehow, all the other threads for this project dissappeared! >.> I really need to make a revision on my stash. Aaand so, you got half a snowman now:
Actually, between scanning that and writing this, I managed few more rows - proof that I'm a slow blogger and that the net is even slower than me.

Hmm I think that's all on the stitchy front fot now. I'm fighting stitchy temptations now. But it seems I'm not in a battle mode - just this morning I lost a bookie temptation battle and got myself a new one. Since the pile photo, I have two more additions. I have excuses for these tho! I've searched and waited for them got years! *puppy eyes*  In short, if  I show up with a new start, it's so not my fault.





I wonder if I should go blogging about trip stuff. It was cool (but not in the cold meaning of the word. It made me feel so sorry for everyone that doesn't live in the mountains or near the sea. It seems they moved the Valley of Death near here without letting me know, because it's so damn hot) Luckily we were up in the mountain. We did forest walking and now I have two more shiny object stamps in my tourist book. We visited the Wonder bridges, which is a stone formation:


And we had a pretty stripy green and purple view from the window:
  

In my best photo my sister is trying to strangle me, and my owl toshirt is as confused as ever. That's real life for you



And that's one of her fav pics, because you can see her braided hair. Nah. On the pic above my hair is nraided too, but you'll have to believe me, because I have no proof of it.


 Here you're also missing my t-shirt with a drug addict frog saying "Crack" . This is just a curious fact that people (my sister) like to point out

Well noe, I think this is it! Till next time (that should be tomorrow actually)
~~~

Оставам си вярна на навика да закъснявам с нещата, и затова чак сега ви представям резултатите от тазмесечния IHSW . По време на ваканционния уикенд имаше повече мънистене, отколкото шиене, но нали и то се брои. Феята най-накрая се сдоби с изцяло омънистени крила, които, спазвайки и принципа за мързела, за по-лесно сканирах. Сканирани мъниста не са най-хубавите мъниста, но за съжаление ще са единствените за тази вечер.

Малко време бе отделено и за овцата, по-точно за снежния човек, но само малко, и само с бяло. Само бяло, защото по неизвестни причини и неведоми пътища, останалите цветове нанякъде са забегнали. А 110% съм сигурна, че още в началото бях събрала всички необходими конци. Тц, ще трябва да се прави ревизия нещо.

Засега това е на крафтъския фронт. В момента на него водя битка с изкушенията. Но нещо не съм във войнствено настроение - ето тази сутрин изгубих едно на книжния фронт. Откакто направих снимката, добавих две книжки към купчинката. Но и за двете си имам извинения! От много време ги чаках/търсех! Пък и отметнах 3 към графата прочетени, така че крайният баланс е добре. Накратко, това беше обяснение, че ако цъфна с някой нов проект, не е моя вината.

Освен че прикачих на феята нови крила, за времето на екскурзията мога да докладвам, че обикаляхме насам-натам из горичките, правихме снимки, и прочее ваканционни работи. Моята най-добра снимка май е където сестра ми прави мними опити да ме удуши, а тя си харесва снимките, на които и се вижда плитката. В интерес на истината, на удушваческата снимка и аз съм с плитка, но ще трябва просто да вземете думата ми на доверие, защото нямам как да го докажа.  Скрита от зрителския поглед остава и розовата ми тениска с жаба - наркоман, която вика "Крак" (= кокаин) Или пък може всъщност да е просто жаба хакер. Във всеки случай това е просто любопитен факт и не толкова тема за размисъл.
Мога да се похваля с две нови печатчета в книжката за стоте обекта - от Планетариума в Смолян и от Чудните мостове. А гледката през прозореца на хотела се отличаваше с приятна раираност :)

И май това е в резюме. До следващия път (който ще е утре, ако не се измързеливя)

8 коментара:

mdgtjulie каза...

The trip photos look great, Topcho. And so do the progress piccys. The fairy is gorgeous. I love her!! And the sleigh is cute too. (I know how that happens with floss. I hope you find it!) BTW, I just joined the BBSC too. I have five big books to read, whoo hoo!!!

missy-tannenbaum каза...

The fairy with beads is really cool, and looks like an interesting project! The trip photos are nice, too, it looks like the place you visited was really nice.

Kalu V каза...

love love love the beads!!! what a cool project!
one sheep sleigh is so adorable cant wait to see more =D

Slavka; e-mail: sisimoni9@abv.bg каза...

Гобленчето с феята е невероятно. Очаквам и другите проекти да видя скоро. Успех в творчеството!

Anne каза...

Super great progress Nina!! I love that Wonder Bridge! That's the coolest thing I've seen in awhile!! Your photo of you and your sister is so cute!!

Hugs!!

rosey175 каза...

Beads are so fun but omygosh, I hate beading needles! They're dangerous weapons, lol! Your project looks great though and you haven't managed to maim anyone with the needle so everything is good. :D

Such a lovely view on your trip; I love nature-y pictures! I'm jealous of y'all's braided hair, too!

♥ Nia каза...

your fairy is gorgeous!!! =)
hahahaha love the pic of you with your sister :D

Marcy каза...

Your fairy is so pretty. I don't know if I could attach that many beads. I'm not good with sharp needles and am afraid my fingers would suffer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails