петък, февруари 24, 2012

So late with IHSW and TUSAL

What to start with.. let it be the IHSW.

I did quite some stitching the last weekend , but can't show you all of it. One part is secret, other is well, not on experimental stage anymore, but still needs some more work before I show you a wip of it.
Still, what I can show you is my biscornu wip and my Hogfather start!
Hogwarts biscornu from KiwiStitch! I remember when I had to rediscover the paattern after seeing it in the internet I googled "kiwi stitching Hogwarts Star Trek Pokemon" which lead me to the right result. Pretty awesome place as you see. Not much on this though, because I found a miscounting that let to lots of frogging. Nah. I still hope I can finish it till the end of the month..

~~~~
Миналият уикенд беше IHSW, отчета за който трябваше да е в понеделник, и очевидно съм закъсняла. А и не мога да покажа всички неща, върху които работех този уикенд - някои трябва първо да си стигнат другарчето, а други, въпреки че вече не са в експериментален етап, още им трябва малко работа, преди да видят бял свят, макар и като уип-ове.
Това което мога да покажа обаче е Хогуортс бискорнюто. И то не е напреднало много горкото, защото имаше грешка и трябваше да се разшива. Все още тая надежди обаче да го свърша навреме за квалифициране за Февруарските Сръчнотийки.



And to make it nicely for the Fan February, I made my start on the Hogfather, and I love it
I started with the middle page so I'm woking on his sleeve now, but I'm out of some reds.

Those project haven't moved on since Sunday. The beginning of the week was so busy busy, and yesterday I had time, but I received my order including the beading kits! I made my mind about which two projects will fill the places in my wipocalypse list after I finished the Why is it and the Tree of Stitches - reading your comments when I asked about your opinion it seems (or at least this is what I wanted to see, lol!) that The Doctor was a choice for sure, and a beading project out of curiosity. I'm choosing the Fairy, since she has less colours. I started it yesterday, that's why I couldn't post ^^. The work on her is very easy and pleasent, I plan to work a little more on her today and show you a wip this weekend. And then - on the biscornu!


~~
Другият проект е Дядо Прас. Тъй като Февруари е Фенски, по тази линия освен с Хари Потър съм и с Пратчет. Почнах го от средата, така че в момента работя ръкава.

И бискорнюто обаче, и Дядо Прас не са напреднали след уикенда, защото началото на седмицата беше твърде заето, а вчера си взех мънистените нещица. В крайна сметка по въпроса кои ще заемат освободените то Why is it? и Дървото места в Уипокалипс списъка, се спрях на Доктора и Аметист феята. Нея даже я почнах вчера, вече им хващам цаката на мънистата и всичко се очертава много приятно и забавно :D Смятам днеска да поработя още малко върху нея, евентуално да ви я покажа уикенда. А после - бискорнюто!


And now for the TUSAL. This time you're getting to see my Uni city TUSAL jar, up till now only the Home TUSAL jar was getting affection. Not too much to see, as most of the stitching this month was during the vacation at home. You can notice the huge number of DMC papers as I was winding the bobbins for my Hogfather
It's not a glass jar, but rather a can from Snickers special edition so I'm taking theshot like this.

So I'll be leaving you now in order to get back to my fairy! Have a nice weekend!

~~
И последно остана ТУСАЛ. Бурканчето с кончетата, което този път не е бурканче, а по-скоро тенекийка от някаква специална серия на сникърс. А и кончетата са малцинство, повече се набиват на очи хартийките от DMCто за Дядо Прас. Това всъщност е Варненския Тусал, който за пръв път показвам. Предните Тусал снимки все са били на Домашното Бургаско бурканче, но този път датата излзе така. Пък и крайно време беше и този да получи малко внимание.

Сега ви оставям, за да се върна обратно към феята, и ви желая на всички приятeн уикенд М№
Връзка

1 коментар:

Unknown каза...

Good progross on your hogwarts biscornu, love the design and I've bookmarked it already lol.
Looking forward to seeing more on your hogfaher and enjoy your beading kit, they are nice for a change of pace. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails