As I posted these previous days some progress on projects that are in the wipocalypse list, I'll use that clause where it's stated we can use links. I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere, even though now I can't find it.
Now this is my Wipocalypse list, I added one more and it's Death as the Hogfather! I've been dying to stitch it for some time now, but wasn't sure if I want to add another big project to the list. But when I checked it this weekend, it turned it's not as big as I thought it was, so here we go! I've also decided I'll add to my wipocalypse list projects that are meant to stay at home/or for family, and not ones I make for presents and such, because they're usually smaller, I decide on them at the last moment, when it's just not appropriate to add them, and because I decided to be selfish this year and try stitching more for myself *mwahahaha* Last year I gave away most of my finished works, some of them I didn't even have the take to take a picture of.
Anyway, here's what we got:
- Spring in Japan (Mylena Style)
- Steam Punk fairy (Haed) - I'm seriously thinking of restarting this project, because I'm not very happy with the fabric
- Tree of Stitches (Abi Gurden)
- The great escape (Abi Gurden)
- One sheep open sleigh (Waxing moon)
- Storykeeper Storykeep (haed) - here - working on the bottom page with a little black added from the middle page. About 3000 stitches done
- Mirror, mirror (Abbey Lane Designs)
- The Hogsfather (Lysdisfarne)
- Why is it? (The Cricket Collection) - here is something I haven't shown you yet!