събота, юли 30, 2011

Puchus vs Alucard

Hello, it's me again! But given the fact that I'm the only one writing this blog, that's not a surprise at all, is it. Right to the point, thanks for all the comments on the last post! And thank you, Last Days, for following! Seems that the Puchu magic is working and winning your love. Just don't forget that despite the cute bearish look, they're here to invade our world:



And yet, they're cute. Here's my stitched Puchu in all of its evil glory:
Aah, I forgot a piece of backstitch. I hope I'll remember to add it. anyway, in case you suddenly wish to add a stitched Puchu to the army and help them achieve world domination, the pattern was actually posted here a while ago.
I had to wait a few days to get that yellow, and meantime I stitched this:
Armed and dangerous, here comes Alucard. Now the question is, who would win, Alucard or Puchu? Place your bets, but do be careful. The Alucard pattern I made by a request from the 1337 xstitch forum (that, shame on me, I haven't visited for ages). The pattern is still on the site though And, as a matter of fact, the pattern for the Hitachiin twins from before, too. As usual, I didn't pay the slightest attention to the colour key, and I advise everyone who might want to try his luck with Alucard, to do the same. With this I think I covered the point "stitching some patterns I tried to make", although I first had in mind bigger ones. The stitchings from those personal patterns will go to this summer's Anifest. This is an anime and Japanese culture event organzed by the club I'm in. It's the first such event on the sea, and we're all trying to help cover the expenses and make this as good as possible. I'm assigned to make a presentation too, and hell how I hate working with PowerPoint. >.>
Now I'll be off to play some Harry Potter 2, or watch - HP 5 or Much ado about nothing - still can't decide. Have a nice Sunday everyone!
~~~~

Пак съм аз. Това обаче не е изненадващо, като се има предвид факта, че само аз пиша в този блог. Няма съспенс, няма изненадващи обрати. Така че направо - благодаря за всички коментари по предишния пост (а на LAst Days и за "следването"!). Изглежда, Пучуто е успяло да ви омае. Но въпреки сладкия му мечешки вид, не забравяйте, че пучувците са тук, за да завладеят света. Моят принос към пучувската армия е общо взето готов, само един неволно изпуснат контурен бод го дели. А ако на някой друг му се прииска да помогне на пучувците по пътя им към световно господство като увеличи броя им, схемата всъщност е тук
беше ми се наложило да спра замалко работата върху Пучуто, докато ми пристигне новото жълто. Времето си запълних с работа върху друг аниме герой , Алукард от Хелзинг. И сега естествено въпросът е, при един евентуален кървав сблъсък, кой би победил? Пучу ( с тупалка за килими) или Алукард(с два броя 13 милиметрови оръжия? Извънземното или вампирът (май такъв филм още не са правили) . Аз няма да бързам да се обзалагам.
Схемата за Алукард я правих преди време за член от 1337 форума. Тя самата, а също и схемата за Хитачин от поста преди ваканцията все още си стоят на сайта Тези нещица, правени по собствени схемички, ще отидат на Анифеста във Варна
Анифест се организира от варненския клуб Шиоказе, чийто член съм (ако не ме изгонят, защото не съм си внесла членската такса последните месеци >.>>"" ) и всички се опитваме да помогнем с организирането. (аз трябва да направя и една презентация, а как не обичам да работя с PowerPoint!) Така че ако случайно се намирате във Варна на 13 август, може да се отбиете през Мол Варна и (да гледате сеир) т.е. да вземете участие в първото събитие за аниме, манга и японска култура, провеждащо се на морето :)))
А сега аз ще гледкам петия филм за Хари Потър - като част от грандиозния ми ХП маратон, включващ филми, книги и игри. Приятна и прохладна неделя!

7 коментара:

missy-tannenbaum каза...

Both of those look really cool, but it's awesome to see the Puuchu piece finished! Congratulations on the big finishes! ^^

demeter83 каза...

Awww, they're both really cute, like those!
Did you decide what you were going to watch in the end?

Unknown каза...

Hell yeah! Alucard :D

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Пучу е сладък:)))Поздрави, Топчо!Весела седмица!:)))

Jucó каза...

haha, I realy liked the video of the Puchoo invasion, thats funny and cute... I fall for cuteness, so if you dont hear from me I was attacked by little cuties...haha
I absolutely vote for the evil Puchoo,but Alucard is also nice.
have a nice time and enjoy your vacation.:)

Joysze каза...

Awww, they're darling, Topcho. :)

Dawn каза...

Nice finishes!! :) I like your stitched Alucard. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails