събота, май 28, 2011

This is so addicting, I'm going to need a bigger board soon

Sometime yesterday I finished the second couple of Ouran tinies. This time it's the main characters - Haruhi and Tamaki:
While I once again wished I had payed more attention when choosing colours and stitching, I'm still rather pleased with the result. Both Tamaki and Haruhi have a very high level of cuteness, especially when Tamaki is growing mushrooms when depressed.
I'm still thinking over the option of stitching a tiny shroom to accompany him in his occasional moments of woe.
The patterns for this couple are, as you might have guessed already, from Missy Tannenbaum's blog Dork Stitch! She was quite worried about the situation and the possible tension between the FF sprites and the newcomers in their teritory. Well this is how things are for now:
For now this is what I can report: with only Mori and Honey, the FFs didn't pay much attention, probably because they had the advantage of numbers. They were more preoccupied with the unfairness of the fact that Zack is stitched of blue Aida while everyone else is stuck with the pink (athough this fact can't be seen very well in the picture). But with Tamaki and Haruni showing in, who knows what's going to happen next.
I personally think that this mostly male sprite society needs more female tinies. That's why I was planning to stitch the Sailor Scouts for some time now, but then there were the Ouran guys that I just love too much, and THEN a few days ago (or was it yesterday?) a Sebastian sprite was available! If you've watched Kuroshitsuji (and if you haven't, you should really fix this) then you will understand how for a moment I was tempted to leave aside my current stitching - which is, I'll tell you the secret - the Hitachiin twins, my favourite characers form Ouran - and start a tiny Sebastian right away!
But for now I can't promise anything regarding the situation on the board, nor the further population. One thing I know for sure - soon I'll need a bigger board, because stitching tinies is way too addicting. They're perfect to work a few stitches on in my pauses in studying, and still to have a visible result and not to get bored

In the end of the post, I have to admit that I couldn't find the picture of the finished Bleach logo, and this is quite pissing me off. I'm not sure what I find more annoying - the fact that I can't find it even though I'm sure I took a photo, or that this is clearly a case of "Is it real if I don't blog about it"

~~~
Tия дни, кротко и полека, се появиха още двама герои от Оуран - и то този път главните - Тамаки и Харухи. Въпреки че за пореден път ми се прииска да съм отделила повече време да избера цветовете и на изработката като цяло, пак им се радвам. Обичам си ги и двамата, особено когато в депресивен епизод Тамаки започне да отглежда гъби. Все още обмислям дали да не му намеря и направя малка гъбка, за да го съпровожда в евентулните моменти на неволя.
Както може вече да сте се досетили, и този път схемите са от блога на Миси Таненбаум Dork Stitch. Авторката им изрази известно безпокойство относно как героите от Final Fantasy ще посрещнат тези от Оуран. Настоящето положение и подялба на земя (в случая корк) може да видите на снимката. Засега мога да докладвам само това: докато бяха само Мори и Хъни, FFтата не им обръщаха голямо внимание, може би защото бяха убедени, че имат числено превъзходство. Бяха по-заети да разнищват върховната несправедливост само Зак гордо да се перчи на син фон, докато останалите са затънали в розово, което обаче не се вижда добре на снимката. Но след като дойдоха Тамаки и Харухи, положението може да се промени.
Аз лично смятам, че преобладавщо мъжкото общество от дребосъчета има нужда от женско присъствие, което смятах да осигуря като направя момичетата от Сейлър Муун. Този план обаче е на път за пореден път да бъде отложен (първият път бе след появата на схемите за Оуран), защото видях че вчера се е появила схема за Себастиян от анимето Курошитсуджи, печално кръстено у нас Куро суджуци след представленията на Аниплей 2009. Все още е мистерия дали суджуците бяха случаен лапсус или част от сценария, но това не променя факта, че съм заклет фен и на тази серия, и то до степен, че почти щях да зарежа близнаците, които бродирам в момента за сметка на Себастиян.
Във всеки случай само едно нещо ми се струва сигурно - скоро ще имам нужда от по-голяма коркова дъска, защото шиенето на подобни дребосъчета е изключително пристрастяващо. Идеални са човек да направи няколко бода върху тях по време на кратка почивка от химично учене, и все пак да има някакъв видим резултат, за да не се отегчи.

А в края на поста ще трябва да си призная, че не успях да намеря снимките на завършеното Блийч лого. Не знам кое ме дразни повече - това, че не мога да я открия, въпреки че съм сигурна, че го заснех, или фактът, че това очевидно е случай на "Ако не напиша блог за нещо, то реалност ли е било изобщо" XP

6 коментара:

Dawn каза...

Awww~~ shame you lost the bleach logo photo!! The other sprites are cute too!! :)

missy-tannenbaum каза...

Oh, Tamaki and Haruhi both look really cute, and your bulletin board is impressive! ^^ I quite like the Bleach art pinned at the bottom, and the bracelets are really well made. As for the Bleach photo, don't worry! I'm sure it'll show up eventually, probably right after you've forgotten you were looking for it.

Д. Стефанова каза...

Много е красива дъската ти :)

Zvetanka Shahanska каза...

Наистине е много красива, Топчо! Поздрави! Влагаш много старание и упоритост!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname каза...

Hi, just returning the following! Now off to browse your earlier posts.

Happy Stitching

Joysze каза...

Ooooh I like your board..... I wonder if I can do something with some Miras..... hehehehe.

Related Posts with Thumbnails